[mou] Lark Sparrow-Weaver Dunes

Hagsela@aol.com Hagsela@aol.com
Sun, 24 Apr 2005 22:01:07 EDT

--part1_97.5e2b1abe.2f9da963_boundary

I saw one Lark Sparrow for about five minutes at the Weaver Bottoms SNA,
Wabasha County.   It didn't vocalize, but posed cooperatively for me at the trees
just short of the parking lot on TWP 141 off Cty 84.   The sun was behind me
so I was treated to great looks at that russet and white head.   What a
striking bird!   I was hoping to hear the Henslow's Sparrow but no luck.   I did hear
Grasshopper Sparrows and saw Field and Chipping Sparrows.

Earlier in the day I relocated the Olmsted County Cattle Egrets in the same
location as earlier postings.

Good birding to all,
Linda Sparling
Hennepin County

--part1_97.5e2b1abe.2f9da963_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><HTML><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" FACE=3D"Gen=
eva" FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" SIZE=3D"2">I saw one Lark Sparrow for about five m=
inutes at the Weaver Bottoms SNA, Wabasha County.&nbsp;  It didn't vocalize,=
 but posed cooperatively for me at the trees just short of the parking lot o=
n TWP 141 off Cty 84.&nbsp;  The sun was behind me so I was treated to great=
 looks at that russet and white head.&nbsp;  What a striking bird!&nbsp;  I=20=
was hoping to hear the Henslow's Sparrow but no luck.&nbsp;  I did hear Gras=
shopper Sparrows and saw Field and Chipping Sparrows.<BR>
<BR>
Earlier in the day I relocated the Olmsted County Cattle Egrets in the same=20=
location as earlier postings.<BR>
<BR>
Good birding to all,<BR>
Linda Sparling<BR>
Hennepin County</FONT><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" FACE=3D"Geneva" FAMILY=3D"SANS=
SERIF" SIZE=3D"2"></FONT></HTML>

--part1_97.5e2b1abe.2f9da963_boundary--