[mou] Volunteering

Robert Messersmith bmessersmith@comcast.net
Thu, 4 Aug 2005 07:53:05 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_0017_01C598C9.8C0E6810

Jeanne and I will volunteer for the  5-9 pm (two needed) for Thursday =
9/1.
We are really novice bird watchers but enjoy being at the fair and the
people watching.  This will be our fourth year volunteering. Most of the
questions we received were "light weight" questions and were easily
answered. Most of the time we just chatted with folks about birds and
passed out information on birding in Minnesota.

I think I learned more about birds from our visitors then anything else. =
=20
I encourage anyone who has the time
to volunteer and not be worried about your birding level. If novices =
like
ourselves can do, anyone can do it.  Bob

------=_NextPart_000_0017_01C598C9.8C0E6810

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Dwindows-1252">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman">Jeanne and I will =
volunteer=20
for the&nbsp; 5-9 pm (two needed) for Thursday 9/1.<BR>We are really =
novice bird=20
watchers but enjoy being at the fair and the<BR>people watching.&nbsp; =
This will=20
be our fourth year volunteering. Most of the<BR>questions we received =
were=20
"light weight" questions and were easily<BR>answered. Most of the time =
we just=20
chatted with folks about birds and<BR>passed out information on birding =
in=20
Minnesota.</FONT></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial><FONT face=3D"Times New =
Roman"></FONT></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman">I think I learned =
more about=20
birds from our visitors then anything else.&nbsp; </FONT></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman">I encourage =
anyone who has=20
the time<BR>to volunteer and not be worried about your birding level. If =
novices=20
like<BR>ourselves can do, anyone can do it.&nbsp;=20
Bob</FONT><BR></DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0017_01C598C9.8C0E6810--