[mou] Volunteers still needed for MOU state fair booth!

rdunlap@gac.edu rdunlap@gac.edu
Sun, 14 Aug 2005 14:19:31 -0500

There are still several shifts that need to be filled. There are currently 12
shifts that have no volunteers yet:

Saturday 8/27
5-9 pm

Sunday 8/28
5-9 pm

Tuesday 8/30
9 am to 1 pm
1-5 pm
5-9 pm

Thursday 9/1
9 am to 1 pm

Saturday 9/3
9 am to 1 pm
5-9 pm

Sunday 9/4
1-5 pm
5-9 pm

Monday 9/5
1-5 pm
5-9 pm

And there are currently 8 shifts that have only one volunteer scheduled:

Thursday 8/25
1-5 pm
5-9 pm

Monday 8/29
5-9 pm

Wednesday 8/31
1-5 pm

Thursday 9/1
1-5 pm

Friday 9/2
1-5 pm
5-9 pm

Saturday 9/3
1-5 pm

So, if you are available to volunteer at any of these times, please please
PLEASE! contact me and let me know. The fair is only eleven days away, and the
MOU needs volunteers at its state fair booth! Again, admission to the fair is
free for volunteers, as is parking. Volunteers will receive information and
tickets in the next week. Thanks!

Bob Dunlap
rdunlap@gac.edu
952-250-2271