[mou] Volunteers still needed for MOU state fair booth!

Dennis/Barbara Martin dbmartin@skypoint.com
Sun, 14 Aug 2005 16:53:36 -0500

Hi All,

I feel that the MOU State Fair Booth is one of the best venues
the MOU has to inform people about our organization.

It is also fun, enjoyable, easy and it comes with free tickets.

To the people who have already volunteered, please remember
that you can take more than one shift or can volunteer for more
than one day.

Please people, don't make the lad beg.  He is doing the hard part
by organizing everything, carrying everything over to the fairgrounds
and arranging for the items to be picked up because he will be back
in school.

Please help Bob out and email him about volunteering.

Thank you.

Barbara Martin
dbmartin@skypoint.com