[mou] Fall trip offerings.

Mike Hendrickson smithville4@charter.net
Thu, 18 Aug 2005 15:53:54 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01C5A40D.08EDA7D0

Hello:

As the Fall  season approaches on us, I would like to mention I have =
plenty of room for a one day field trip in Duluth on September 24th. We =
will mostly be birding Wisconsin Pt and Park Point. I am going to =
concentrate on Loons, Jaegers and small gulls like Sabine's and Little =
Gulls.  Of course we will be keeping on eye out for any shorebirds, =
raptors and passerines.  Also on November 5-6th I have a wonderful field =
trip to Grand Marais in Cook Co.  Many of you are aware that this trip =
can produce some western strays ( last year we were lucky to see the =
Common Ground Dove-Phil Chu and the Clark's Nutcracker in Silver Bay)  =
Some birds I expect to find are: pacific loon all 3 scoter species. =
long-tail Ducks, Thayer's Gull, Black-backed Woodpeckers, and hopefully =
some winter finches. Of course pizza at Sven & Ole's is a must.  Last =
year trip was unreal!! Hopefully this Fall will be the same or =
better--you never know.

If you are interested please email me at the email address below or =

Thanks

Michael Hendrickson
Duluth, Minnesota
Minnesota Birding Treks
smithville4@charter.net
http://webpages.charter.net/mmhendrickson/
------=_NextPart_000_000B_01C5A40D.08EDA7D0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS" size=3D2>Hello:</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS" size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS" size=3D2>As the Fall&nbsp; season =
approaches on=20
us, I would like to mention I have plenty of room for a one day field =
trip in=20
Duluth on September 24th. We will mostly be birding Wisconsin Pt and =
Park Point.=20
I am going to concentrate on Loons, Jaegers and small gulls like =
Sabine's and=20
Little Gulls.&nbsp; Of course we will be keeping on eye out for any =
shorebirds,=20
raptors&nbsp;and passerines.&nbsp; Also on November 5-6th I have a =
wonderful=20
field trip to Grand Marais in Cook Co.&nbsp; Many of you are aware that =
this=20
trip can produce some western strays ( last year we were lucky to see =
the Common=20
Ground Dove-Phil Chu and the Clark's Nutcracker in Silver Bay)&nbsp; =
Some birds=20
I expect to find are: pacific loon all 3 scoter species. long-tail =
Ducks,=20
Thayer's Gull, Black-backed Woodpeckers, and hopefully some winter =
finches. Of=20
course pizza at Sven &amp; Ole's is a must.&nbsp; Last year trip was =
unreal!!=20
Hopefully this Fall will be the same or better--you never =
know.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS" size=3D2>If you are interested please =
email me at=20
the email address below or reply to this email.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS" size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS" size=3D2>Thanks</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS" size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS" size=3D2>Michael =
Hendrickson<BR>Duluth,=20
Minnesota<BR>Minnesota Birding Treks</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS" size=3D2><A=20
href=3D"mailto:smithville4@charter.net">smithville4@charter.net</A><BR><A=
=20
href=3D"http://webpages.charter.net/mmhendrickson/">http://webpages.chart=
er.net/mmhendrickson/</A></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01C5A40D.08EDA7D0--