[mou] Sep. 17th MOU Field Trip - DATE CHANGED!

Tom Auer mthomasauer@gmail.com
Mon, 29 Aug 2005 19:22:53 -0400

------=_Part_365_1151640.1125357773735

Hello MOUers,
 Due to my recent discovery that the North Shore Inline Marathon and the 3r=
d=20
Annual Big Lake Brewfest are taking place on September 17th and that lodgin=
g=20
will be booked and the area highly congested, I've elected to move the=20
birding event to the previous weekend SEPTEMBER 10th.
 I don't forsee a decreased quality of birding, in fact things should be=20
just fine, without the insanity that entails when the Inline Marathon is in=
=20
town. Warblers should be flowing well, along with other movements of early=
=20
fall migrants. This is also a peak time for Jaegers on Lake Superior, as=20
well as a good time to find shorebirds.
 On another note, plans are in the works to schedule an exciting event late=
r=20
this fall. I hope to offer a Lake Superior "Pelagic" Boat Trip in October o=
r=20
November. Currently, I'm being held back by locating a boat with enough=20
space for a satisfactory amount of passengers. If anybody knows any boats=
=20
available in the Duluth area at that time of year, please let me know.
 Thanks and good birding!
Tom Auer

------=_Part_365_1151640.1125357773735

e 3rd Annual&nbsp;Big Lake Brewfest are taking place on September 17th and =
that lodging will be booked and the area highly congested, I've elected to =
move the birding event to the previous weekend SEPTEMBER 10th.
e just fine, without the insanity that entails when the Inline Marathon is =
in town. Warblers should be flowing well, along with other movements of ear=
ly fall migrants. This is also a peak time for Jaegers on Lake Superior, as=
 well as a good time to find shorebirds.
later this fall. I hope to offer a Lake Superior &quot;Pelagic&quot; Boat T=
rip in October or November. Currently, I'm being held back by locating a bo=
at with enough space for a satisfactory amount of passengers. If anybody kn=
ows any boats available in the Duluth area at that time of year, please let=
 me know.

------=_Part_365_1151640.1125357773735--