[mou] MOU RBA 1 December 2005

Laura Erickson bluejay@lauraerickson.com
Fri, 2 Dec 2005 05:30:39 -0600 (CST)

I just redid my owling page from last year.  If you know of guides who
should be included (including ones from Wisconsin), or have updated
contact information about the guides who are already there, or want to be
taken off the guide list, please let me know.  Also let me know if there
is other pertinent information that should be included.

I'll try to keep this page updated throughout the season.

Best, Laura

Laura Erickson
Duluth, MN

Staff Ornithologist
Binoculars.com
www.birderblog.com

There is symbolic as well as actual beauty in the migration of birds.
There is something infinitely healing in the repeated refrains of
nature--the assurance that dawn comes after night, and spring after the
winter.

			--Rachel Carson