[mou] Spruce Grouse

Karen Sussman ksussman@lcp2.net
Sun, 18 Dec 2005 14:11:02 -0600

--Apple-Mail-48--136843367

I found a Spruce Grouse on my route of the Virginia CBC yesterday.  It
was on Clyde Rd (cty #810 off of cty #97) south of Sparta/Gilbert. SLC

Also in the vicinity were boreal chickadees and 2 GGOs.  No hawk owls.

Hawk owl still present this morning on Cty #85--0.5 miles west of state
hwy 73 (northWEST SLC)

There is a common grackle coming regularly to my feeders in Britt
(which I can say with some confidence is in northeast SLC).

Karen

Karen Sussman  ksussman@lcp2.net
--Apple-Mail-48--136843367

Grouse on my route of the Virginia CBC yesterday.  It was on Clyde Rd
(cty #810 off of cty #97) south of Sparta/Gilbert. SLC

Also in the vicinity were boreal chickadees and 2 GGOs.  No hawk owls.

Hawk owl still present this morning on Cty #85--0.5 miles west of
state hwy 73 (northWEST SLC)

There is a common grackle coming regularly to my feeders in Britt
(which I can say with some confidence is in northeast SLC).

Karen

 </fontfamily>

ksussman@lcp2.net</fontfamily>
--Apple-Mail-48--136843367--