[mou] Three snowy Owls at MSP

Cjoe0579@aol.com Cjoe0579@aol.com
Wed, 28 Dec 2005 23:10:23 EST

--part1_2d5.5518e3.30e4bbaf_boundary

Went to Fed-ex this morning about 11:30.  Soon as I came out of first tunnel,
saw man with scope . Said he was looking at two snowys. He was looking
towards Mall of America. The owls were on grass between two runways. Moving my scope
from one to the other I saw a third down in depression. Could see all three
from same spot.  All were between Ikea and Sears in the background.
Joe Conley

--part1_2d5.5518e3.30e4bbaf_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial Black" LANG=3D"0">Went to Fed-ex this morning a=
bout 11:30.&nbsp; Soon as I came out of first tunnel, saw man with scope . S=
aid he was looking at two snowys. He was looking towards Mall of America. Th=
e owls were on grass between two runways. Moving my scope from one to the ot=
her I saw a third down in depression. Could see all three from same spot.&nb=
sp; All were between Ikea and Sears in the background.<BR>
Joe Conley</FONT></HTML>

--part1_2d5.5518e3.30e4bbaf_boundary--