[mou] <no subject>

Randy Frederickson fredericksonr@willmar.k12.mn.us
Wed, 02 Feb 2005 19:24:18 -0600

Thanks to all those who have responded to my/our request for information on
birding expenditures in Minnesota this winter.

A brief update... I've heard from 57 people representing 151 birders, and 16
states.  I will share final numbers, including dollars later.

I'm guessing that is maybe 40% of all out of state birders and 10% of
Minnesota birders who have actually spent money making trips (partially
because many MN birders are not on this list serve).

I'm hoping to hear from many more of my fine friends, and, oh well, even the
not so fine ones!  I know many of you are waiting to submit your results the
end of Feb. which is of course great.  (just don't forget, or the bird gods
will send flocks of grackles to your feeders in May!)

Randy Frederickson
MOU conservation committee