[mou] Re: [mnbird] Mystery Egg

Sharon Stiteler sharonks@mn.rr.com
Wed, 02 Feb 2005 22:34:01 -0600

--B_3190228443_4158242

I believe the egg is from a nest box in Wayzata, but I don=B9t know that for
sure.  The next time the customer comes in I will clarify where his wood
duck box is located.  It is possible that the box in question is at a cabin
up north.

--=20
Sharon Stiteler
Minneapolis, MN
www.birdchick.com

on 2/2/05 9:32 PM, BobHoltz1933@aol.com at BobHoltz1933@aol.com wrote:

> Sharon,
> =20
> In which area of the state was the nest box located? If in the Twin Citie=
s,
> Common Goldeneye is not likely.
> =20
> Bob
>=20

--B_3190228443_4158242

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: [mou] Re: [mnbird] Mystery Egg</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Verdana, Helvetica, Arial"><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:12.0px'>I bel=
ieve the egg is from a nest box in Wayzata, but I don&#8217;t know that for =
sure. &nbsp;The next time the customer comes in I will clarify where his woo=
d duck box is located. &nbsp;It is possible that the box in question is at a=
 cabin up north.<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
-- <BR>
Sharon Stiteler<BR>
Minneapolis, MN<BR>
www.birdchick.com<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
on 2/2/05 9:32 PM, BobHoltz1933@aol.com at BobHoltz1933@aol.com wrote:<BR>
<BR>
</SPAN></FONT><BLOCKQUOTE><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana, Helvetica, Arial"><SPAN STYL=
E=3D'font-size:12.0px'>Sharon,<BR>
&nbsp;<BR>
In which area of the state was the nest box located? If in the Twin Cities,=
 Common Goldeneye is not likely.<BR>
&nbsp;<BR>
Bob<BR>
<BR>
</SPAN></FONT></BLOCKQUOTE><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana, Helvetica, Arial"><SPAN STY=
LE=3D'font-size:12.0px'><BR>
</SPAN></FONT>
</BODY>
</HTML>