[mou] Jude Williams

markfalcon@comcast.net markfalcon@comcast.net
Sun, 13 Feb 2005 15:35:42 +0000

--NextPart_Webmail_9m3u9jl4l_458_1108308942_0

Jim Williams just called me to share sad news. Jude Williams has experienced a cerebral hemorrhage, had surgery, and is now in recovery in North Memorial Hospital in Robbinsdale, MN.  Jim asks that people refrain from contacting him right now as he does what he can to deal with this set of circumstances. He will see to it that we as their friends are informed of any changes in her status. If I hear anyhting, I will be certian to post it.

Mark Alt
--NextPart_Webmail_9m3u9jl4l_458_1108308942_0

<DIV>
<DIV>Jim Williams just called me to share sad news. Jude Williams has experienced a cerebral hemorrhage, had surgery, and is now in recovery in&nbsp;North Memorial Hospital&nbsp;in Robbinsdale, MN.&nbsp; Jim asks that people refrain from contacting him right now as he does what he can to deal with this set of circumstances. He will see to it that we as their friends are informed of any changes in her status. If I hear anyhting, I will be certian to post it.&nbsp; </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Mark Alt</DIV></DIV></body></html>

--NextPart_Webmail_9m3u9jl4l_458_1108308942_0--