[mou] Aitkin County Boreal Owl

Cindy Butler Risen cbutler@lcp2.net
Sun, 13 Feb 2005 13:19:56 -0600

Hi
I saw the Boreal Owl on CR 31 north of Tamarack on Saturday morning, sounds
like at least a few others did too. I was on my way to my sister's house so
I couldn't post yesterday. On my way home today, I checked but didn't see
it along the road. Wonderful to find the owl, but it was very active and
flying around when I saw it, so it may not be easy to find. A group birding
here from Ohio also got to see the owl. It was 3.2 miles north on Kestrel
Ave after the taking the right turn off of CR 6 one mile north of Tamarack.
Cindy Butler Risen
Tamarack, Aitkin Co., MN