[mou] Expenses???

Randy Frederickson fredericksonr@willmar.k12.mn.us
Mon, 14 Feb 2005 14:28:29 -0600

A reminder to ALL those who peruse this list serve that the MOU is trying to
get a handle on the economic impact of birders in Minnesota this winter.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU, to all you kind folks that have already
provided this information to me.  Thank you to all you Minnesotans who are
diligently keeping track to send me a final count in early March.  (I will
even accept your records if you are not diligent!)

This is all bird generated TRIP MONEY, not just owling trips.  Those of you
going to look at the Gyrfalcon, or just out for a Sunday drive, it all adds
up.

If you are with a group, please consider submitting one response (it makes
things easier in my little corner of the world).

Please try to include the following expense information:
Food
Lodging
Transportation (gas, car rental, etc.)
Air travel
Guide service
Misc. (books, clothes, optics)

Also were you with a group or by yourself?  What state are you from? What
month/s did you travel?

Inclusive dates:  Oct. 1, 2004 to Feb. 28, 2005.

Of equal importance, if you do NOT WANT TO submit your expenses but traveled
in Minnesota this winter, PLEASE LET ME HEAR FROM YOU.  I do not need to
know your reasons- they are your own.  But I need to get a handle on total
number of visitors.  Just let me know you were here.

To date I have heard from approximately 85 people.  Interesting enough,
EVERYONE of them has been exceptionally good looking and brilliant.

So....what group do you want to be in:-)

Send results directly to me at this e-mail address.

Randy Frederickson
MOU conservation committee