[mou] Images Posted from recent Aitkin Trip

Elijah Parker mail@elijahparker.com
Tue, 15 Feb 2005 21:26:28 -0600

Nice images!  I'm still hoping for some good in-flight head-on GGOW photos on
my next trip.  I haven't even been to Aitkin Co this year yet -- I like the
hay bales in the background.  What equipment do you use?  I have a 10D with a
300mm f4/L and often rent the EF 1.4X TC, which I'd like to buy soon.

Thanks for sharing the images!

Elijah Parker
St Paul, MN
http://www.elijahparker.com