[mou] Brown Creepers

tnejbell@comcast.net tnejbell@comcast.net
Thu, 24 Feb 2005 17:05:21 +0000

--NextPart_Webmail_9m3u9jl4l_12991_1109264721_0

Yesterday we had three Brown Creepers all at once picking away on our deer rib cage which hangs just outside my office windows. We have been seeing two fairly steadily since our return from Ecuador, but we have never seen three in one place at a given time.

Normally we see Brown Creepers picking at suet that has dropped from a suet feeder that hangs on the trunk of a tree in our front yard. I don't recall ever seeing them work on any of the deer ribcages we have had in past years.

Elizabeth
--
Tom & Elizabeth Bell
on Grey Cloud Island

<DIV>
<DIV>Yesterday we had three Brown Creepers all at once&nbsp;picking away on&nbsp;our deer rib cage which hangs just outside my office windows. We have been seeing two fairly steadily since our return from Ecuador, but we have never seen three in one place at a given time.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Normally we see Brown Creepers picking at suet that has dropped from a suet feeder&nbsp;that hangs on the trunk of a tree in our front yard. I don't recall ever seeing them work on any of the&nbsp;deer ribcages we have had in past years.</DIV></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Elizabeth</DIV>
<DIV class=signature id=signature>--<BR>Tom &amp; Elizabeth Bell <BR>on Grey Cloud Island <BR>5868 Pioneer Road South <BR>Saint Paul Park MN 55071 <BR>651 459-4150</DIV></body></html>

--NextPart_Webmail_9m3u9jl4l_12991_1109264721_0--