[mou] Boreal Owl photos

Mike Hendrickson smithville4@charter.net
Sun, 27 Feb 2005 18:11:16 -0600

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C51CF7.BAEE0CB0

I took some decent pictures of the Boreal Owl photos along Highway 61 =
yesterday and they are on my web site under photos, click owl invasion =
and they are towards the bottom.

I took a photo today of a Great Grey Owl acting like a dog out of water. =
The photo shows the Great Grey Owl shaking water off its head. It looks =
like a dog.=20

I was out today and NO Boreals were seen today along the spots mentioned =
in earlier spots. I figure the sleet and snow has something to do with =
it. Did find a flock of Bohemian Waxwings along Martin Rd and Jean =
Duluth Rd. the Flock was around 400 or so!  At Sax Zim I heard a =
Black-backed Woodpecker drum and heard some Boreal Chickadees at the =
McDavitt Rd spot.  There are also a decent flock of Snow Buntings along =
Co. Rd 7 just north of the greenhouses.

Good day to be out.

Michael Hendrickson
Duluth, Minnesota
Minnesota Birding Treks
http://webpages.charter.net/mmhendrickson/
------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C51CF7.BAEE0CB0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS" size=3D2>I took some decent pictures =
of the Boreal=20
Owl photos along Highway 61 yesterday and they are on my web site under =
photos,=20
click owl invasion and they are towards the bottom.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS" size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS" size=3D2>I took a photo today of a =
Great Grey Owl=20
acting like a dog out of water. The photo shows the Great Grey Owl =
shaking water=20
off its head. It looks like a dog. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS" size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS" size=3D2>I was out today and NO =
Boreals were seen=20
today along the spots mentioned in earlier spots. I figure the sleet and =
snow=20
has something to do with it. Did find a flock of Bohemian Waxwings along =
Martin=20
Rd and Jean Duluth Rd. the Flock was around 400 or so!&nbsp; At Sax Zim =
I heard=20
a Black-backed Woodpecker drum and heard some Boreal Chickadees at the =
McDavitt=20
Rd spot.&nbsp; There are also a decent flock of Snow Buntings along Co. =
Rd 7=20
just north of the greenhouses.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS" size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS" size=3D2>Good day to be =
out.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS" size=3D2>Michael =
Hendrickson<BR>Duluth,=20
Minnesota<BR>Minnesota Birding Treks<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://webpages.charter.net/mmhendrickson/">http://webpages.chart=
er.net/mmhendrickson/</A></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C51CF7.BAEE0CB0--