[mou] Varied Thrush Falcon Heights

Ann and Manley Olson a_molson@unidial.com, a_molson@unidial.com
Sun, 02 Jan 2005 09:04:01 -0600

  I saw it briefly at 7:40 on the ground under the feeder,but have not
seen it since.Yesterday the bird was at the yard on Prior and Howell
from 9:45 until at least 1:00.
I do not know if anyone saw it later.There was also a Robin and Cedar
Waxwings there. I will not be here much of today.If you see the bird
leave a phone or email.Here the bird can be seen from my yard.Going into
the yard behind us is usually not necessary and tends to drive the bird
out of sight under the spruce trees.If it not out in the open,look for
it under the wooden fence in the yard adjacent to us on the south.The
people in the red house know about the bird as do most of the other
people in nearby houses.
At the yard on Prior the bird is most often seen in the crabapple
trees,both near the street and farter back on the lot. Theman who lives
there is aware of the bird and birders but I have not talked with people
in adjacent houses.
Manley Olson
1974 W Summer
Falcon Heights