[mou] Great Grays at Inn on Gitche Gumee

Sharon Stiteler sharonks@mn.rr.com
Mon, 03 Jan 2005 18:31:51 -0600

I just got a call from the owners of the Inn on Gitche Gumee on North Shore
Scenic Drive, they had four great gray owls within a half mile of the Inn,
one hanging out in the front yard all day.  They said that today was the
first time they had noticed any owls and had no idea about the owl invasion
going on.  Sounds like the birds are shift more towards town.  If anyone is
looking for a place to stay in the next week and needs a hotel, this could
be it.  I always stay there when I plan an overnight in Duluth, I highly
recommend them owls or not.

http://innongitchegumee.com/

--
Sharon Stiteler