[mou] Owl photos

Anthony X. Hertzel axhertzel@sihope.com
Wed, 12 Jan 2005 10:47:58 -0600

--============_-1106574012==_ma============

One piece of information that needs to be added to this request is
format and file size. We prefer images that are at least 1500 x 2100
pixels in their original size. Larger images are welcome as well.

<mailto:mou@cbs.umn.edu>>mou@cbs.umn.edu

--
Anthony X. Hertzel -- axhertzel@sihope.com
--============_-1106574012==_ma============

blockquote, dl, ul, ol, li { padding-top: 0 ; padding-bottom: 0 }
is format and file size. We prefer images that are at least 1500 x
2100 pixels in their original size. Larger images are welcome as
well.</div>
&gt;To: mou-net@cbs.umn.edu</div>
that&nbsp;the MOU &gt;has not been gathering many images of&nbsp;this
invasion year for archiving. We &gt;are being asked for photographic
content&nbsp;for articles and do not have&nbsp;the &gt;current images
we need to support public interest.&nbsp;&nbsp;Please, if you are
&gt;willing, send your best images to the MOU web site.&nbsp;Owl
images and winter &gt;specialties are what we are after&nbsp;at this
time. Variant plumages of Owls, &gt;dark, light, albino, melanistic,
etc would be of special interest.&nbsp;Please &gt;add a
statement&nbsp;allowing the&nbsp;MOU to reproduce these images with
your &gt;permission for purposes of education and public information.
It is &gt;important to note date and location of the birds.&nbsp;They
may be used on our &gt;website or sent to accompany articles in the
press. Credit will be given in &gt;all cases of their use. If you have
a gallery you would allow MOU to link &gt;to, please advise, as well.
I thank you for your cooperation in this &gt;initiative. Good
birding.</div>
<x-sigsep><pre>--
</pre></x-sigsep>