[mou] Rare owls are on the wing this winter

Stan Merrill stan_1ch@yahoo.com
Tue, 18 Jan 2005 18:34:57 -0800 (PST)

Greetings:

Thought you'd be interested in this information shared by a
New York friend, close to the "Pale Male & Lola" scenario
and her friend, Gerry Rising.

Enjoy!  Happy Birding!

Stan Merrill
Apple Valley, Dakota Co.