[mou] Afton State Park photos

Laura Erickson chickadee@lauraerickson.com
Fri, 01 Jul 2005 17:18:24 -0500

I've put together the photos I took on Wednesday when Val Cunningham and I
went to Afton State Park and Lake Elmo.  I still need to identify some of
the prairie plants.  The photos are at:

<http://www.birderblog.com/bird/Places/MNStateParks/AftonSP/05-0629AftonElmo.html>

I also posted a gallery of various bird photos that are large enough to
work as computer wallpaper or screensavers.  That's at:

<http://www.birderblog.com/bird/Graphics/Screensaver/Gallery.html>

None of my photos are copy-protected--I take them to share my happy
experiences with birds.  Use as you like (just, as I usually say, don't
pretend you took them.)

Laura Erickson
Duluth, MN

Staff Ornithologist Binoculars.com
www.birderblog.com

There is symbolic as well as actual beauty in the migration of
birds.  There is something infinitely healing in the repeated refrains of
nature--the assurance that dawn comes after night, and spring after the winter.

                                 --Rachel Carson