[mou] Peregrine Falcon on Guggenheim Building in Rochester

Greiner, Carl W. Greiner.Carl@mayo.edu
Fri, 1 Jul 2005 09:43:26 -0500

------_=_NextPart_001_01C57E4B.3CFF491C

Hi Ron,
    The peregrines in Rochester are nested in a box at the top North facing wall of the Guggenheim bldg (2nd St. S.W.) directly across the street from the Mayo bldg. There is also a video cam set up with a live feed observable from the subway under the Mayo bldg. Yesterday one of the fledglings (I heard there are 4) was sitting on the ledge on the South wall of the 4 th floor of the Guggenheim building allowing close up views looking out the window. I have a pic or two I can e-mail if your interested, they are low quality with my labs point and shoot through a dirty tinted window. P.S. the Guggenheim building is composed of research labs that is not accessible to the general public.

Carl Greiner

  _____

From: mou-net-admin@cbs.umn.edu [mailto:mou-net-admin@cbs.umn.edu] On Behalf Of Ron Green
Sent: Thursday, June 30, 2005 9:54 PM
To: mou-net@cbs.umn.edu; mnbird@lists.mnbird.net
Subject: [mou] Peregrine Falcon on Guggenheim Building in Rochester

Does anyone have any information on the Peregrine Falcon nest on the Guggenhime building in terms of where it is located and whether there is a place to go to take a good image of it? If there is, will permission be needed and any idea on who to contact? Thanks for your help.
Ron Green
http://www.greensphotoimages.com/gallery <http://www.greensphotoimages.com/gallery>

------_=_NextPart_001_01C57E4B.3CFF491C

<HTML><HEAD>
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=us-ascii">

<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV dir=ltr align=left><SPAN class=223152814-01072005><FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>Hi Ron,</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<DIV dir=ltr align=left><SPAN class=223152814-01072005>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <FONT
face=Arial color=#0000ff size=2>The peregrines in Rochester are nested in a box
at the top North facing wall of the Guggenheim bldg (2nd St. S.W.) directly
across the street from the Mayo bldg. There is also a video cam set up with a
live feed observable from the subway under the Mayo bldg. Yesterday one of the
fledglings (I heard there are 4) was sitting on the ledge on the South wall of
the 4 th floor of the Guggenheim building allowing close up views looking out
the window. I have a pic or two I can e-mail if your interested, they are low
quality with my labs point and shoot through a dirty tinted window. P.S. the
Guggenheim building is composed of research labs that is not accessible to the
general public.</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=223152814-01072005><FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2></FONT></SPAN>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=223152814-01072005><FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff size=2>Carl
Greiner</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<DIV dir=ltr align=left><BR></DIV>
<DIV class=OutlookMessageHeader lang=en-us dir=ltr align=left>
<HR tabIndex=-1>
<FONT face=Tahoma size=2><B>From:</B> mou-net-admin@cbs.umn.edu
[mailto:mou-net-admin@cbs.umn.edu] <B>On Behalf Of </B>Ron Green<BR><B>Sent:</B>
Thursday, June 30, 2005 9:54 PM<BR><B>To:</B> mou-net@cbs.umn.edu;
mnbird@lists.mnbird.net<BR><B>Subject:</B> [mou] Peregrine Falcon on Guggenheim
Building in Rochester<BR></FONT><BR></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Does anyone have any information on the Peregrine
Falcon nest on the Guggenhime building in terms of where it is located and
whether there is a&nbsp;place to go to take a&nbsp;good image of it? If there
is, will permission be needed and any idea on who to contact? Thanks for your
help.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Ron Green<BR><A
href="http://www.greensphotoimages.com/gallery">http://www.greensphotoimages.com/gallery</A></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------_=_NextPart_001_01C57E4B.3CFF491C--