[mou] Have not seen dove

Josh Watson jwkinglet@yahoo.com
Mon, 18 Jul 2005 11:16:09 -0700 (PDT)

--0-606907360-1121710569=:34763

Hello All,

I'm very sorry for the delayed report yesterday was extremely hectic. I had do help my family with somthing and was unable to hardly look for the dove or post that I did not see it. Anyway from the few people that came up yesterday and didn't see it and that it wasn't around this morning has indicated that it is probably gone. Again sorry I couldn't post sooner. Good birding,

Josh Watson
Grand Marais

ps
Enjoy that pelican!

http://mail.yahoo.com
--0-606907360-1121710569=:34763

<DIV>Hello All,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I'm very sorry for the delayed report yesterday was extremely hectic. I had do help my family with somthing and was unable to hardly look for the dove or post that I did not see it. Anyway from the few people that came up yesterday and didn't see it and that it wasn't around this morning has indicated that it is probably gone. Again sorry I couldn't post sooner. Good birding,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Josh Watson</DIV>
<DIV>Grand Marais</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>