[mou] Douglas cnty birds

JELLISBIRD@aol.com JELLISBIRD@aol.com
Tue, 31 May 2005 21:42:42 EDT

    After seeing the Say's Phoebe, Rock Wren and missing the Cinnamon Teal I
spent the weekend in Douglas County. I had 85 species at "The Farm," including
a Canada Warbler, a singing Mourning Warbler and two Connecticut Warblers,
also Wilson's, a late Tennessee and a late Nashville. Many flycatchers were
around, E. Wood PeeWees were not there on Saturday but were there on Sunday. Also
a Yellow Breasted FC, many E. Kingbirds and GCFlycatchers. A good number of
waterfowl around but only Spotted SP and Killdeer for shorebirds. A hundred
eighteen species for the county.
    John Ellis, St. Paul