[mou] Black-Bellied Tree Duck

Todd & Tawnya Sorenson Todd & Tawnya Sorenson" <tsorenson@wiktel.com
Mon, 6 Jun 2005 09:34:31 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C56A7A.F17A84E0

Having just found this site, I would like to report that we observed a =
pair of Black-Bellied Tree Ducks for several days in the river in our =
back yard in late April. They were coming into the feed area that we =
have for waterfowl on the river for our birding enjoyment. Having never =
seen these ducks before, we researched the internet and made an id from =
there. This took place in Kittson, County, in extreme NW MN.
Todd Sorenson
Hallock, MN. 56728
------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C56A7A.F17A84E0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Having just found this site, I would =
like to report=20
that we observed a pair of Black-Bellied Tree Ducks for several days in =
the=20
river in our back yard in late April. They were coming into the feed =
area that=20
we have for waterfowl on the river for our birding enjoyment. Having =
never seen=20
these ducks before, we&nbsp;researched the internet and made an id from =
there.=20
This took place in Kittson, County, in extreme NW MN.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Todd Sorenson</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hallock, MN. =
56728</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C56A7A.F17A84E0--