[mou] Sherburne NWR, Hooded

Pastor Al Schirmacher PastorAl@PrincetonFreeChurch.net
Sun, 12 Jun 2005 07:34:45 -0500

The Hooded Warbler was present once again yesterday morning on Blue Hill
Trail, Sherburne NWR.  However, was unsuccessful (as were others) relocating
the Least Tern.  Other good birds included the first Sherburne pelican of
the season, a single Henslow's Sparrow, one Willow Flycatcher (far less
common than Alder up here) and a singing Mourning Warbler (among 75
species).

Ironically, was unsuccessful locating a Bobolink in the parts of Sherburne
county I covered (still need for county list) - despite the fact I have them
singing in my yard (Mille Lacs County).

Good birding to all!

Al Schirmacher
Princeton, MN