[mou] Prairie & Prothonotary Warblers

Pastor Al Schirmacher PastorAl@PrincetonFreeChurch.net
Tue, 14 Jun 2005 09:33:40 -0500

Nathan & I took much of the day off yesterday & traveled to Lakeville & St.
Paul.  We had great looks & listens to the Prairie Warbler at Ritter Farm
Park, followed by the same with a Prothonotary Warbler at Ft. Snelling.
Thanks to all who posted these, particularly to Jim M. for great directions.

Been an interesting ten days:  Least Tern - Hooded Warbler - Acadian
Flycatcher - Yellow Rails - LeConte's Sparrows - finding of two "jinx
warblers" that had given Nathan problems - followed by yesterday's Prairie &
Prothontary.  It's rarely this easy!

Good birding to all.

Al & Nathan Schirmacher
Princeton, MN