[mou] Oology on the front page of the Wall Street Journal

Heidi Ferguson Heidi.Ferguson@mci.com
Tue, 14 Jun 2005 13:18:17 -0500

Hi All,

	I couldn't believe my eyes.  An article about old egg collections on
the front page of the Wall Street Journal.  Minnesota's own Carrol Henderson
is extensively quoted. I article is titled "Some Collectors Try To Keep All
Their Eggs in One Family Basket."  Just remember folks you heard it first at
the MOU paper session last December.  I'd post the link but you can't get
the full story unless you sign up.   (Its at www.wsj.com for those who want
to try).

Heidi Ferguson
St. Paul

This e-mail has been scanned by MCI Managed Email Content Service, using Skeptic™ technology powered by MessageLabs. For more information on MCI's Managed Email Content Service, visit http://www.mci.com.