[mou] suggested reading

Kim R Eckert kreckert@cpinternet.com
Wed, 29 Jun 2005 14:07:24 -0500

On the contrary, I suggest that MOU members will find inappropriate
name-calling, false accusations, and complete misunderstanding in Laura
Erickson's blog. As is not unusual, Laura is not "spot-on," and I could
not disagree more. The comments in the article she refers to were
hardly meant to be taken seriously, and it hard to imagine how anyone
could misinterpret them as an "attack on people and institutions." It
is even harder to imagine anyone overreacting to this extent and using
such inflammatory and derogatory rhetoric.  - Kim Eckert