[mou] New Seasonal Report Form

Jeanie Joppru ajjoppru@wiktel.com
Wed, 2 Mar 2005 07:35:48 -0600

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01C51EFA.7807EDD0

I, too, am impressed by this electronic form. It is easy to use, and
simple. It will take a little getting used to, and may influence how I
keep my records, but will certainly save a lot of time at the kitchen
table writing it out by hand. I was a little disconcerted by its habit
of sometimes spinning the bird list back to the beginning when you
change counties requiring you to re-select the species, especially when
I wanted to enter a species for several counties at once instead of
doing each county separately. But that is the only negative I could
find. Good job! ....And thanks for introducing it in the winter season,
when fewer sightings must be entered!
Jeanie Joppru
Pennington County

-----Original Message-----
From: mou-net-admin@cbs.umn.edu [mailto:mou-net-admin@cbs.umn.edu] On
Behalf Of Brian Smith
Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2005 6:33 AM
To: MOU
Subject: [mou] New Seasonal Report Form

I used the new electronic Seasonal Report Form to submit my winter '04
report last night and I felt compelled to write and say how impressed I
was with it.  Congratulations to all those involved in developing and
implementing it.  This will be a valuable tool for the MOU.  I found it
very "user friendly" and I liked how it keeps a record of your
observations that one can go back and access.  The map that shows all of
the submitted observations by county is another great feature.  Well
done!=20
=20
Brian Smith
Sleepy Eye

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01C51EFA.7807EDD0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Dus-ascii">
<TITLE>Message</TITLE>

<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D203183013-02032005><FONT face=3D"Franklin Gothic =
Demi"=20
color=3D#0000ff>I, too, am impressed by this electronic form. It is easy =
to use,=20
and simple. It will take a little getting used to, and may influence how =
I keep=20
my records, but will certainly save a lot of time at the kitchen table =
writing=20
it out by hand. I was a little disconcerted by its habit of sometimes =
spinning=20
the bird list back to the beginning when you change counties requiring =
you to=20
re-select the species, especially when I wanted to enter a species for =
several=20
counties at once instead of doing each county separately. But that is =
the only=20
negative I could find. Good job! ....And thanks for introducing it in =
the winter=20
season, when fewer sightings must be entered!</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<DIV align=3Dleft><FONT face=3D"Franklin Gothic Demi">Jeanie =
Joppru</FONT></DIV>
<DIV align=3Dleft><FONT face=3D"Franklin Gothic Demi">Pennington =
County</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
style=3D"PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px =
solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV class=3DOutlookMessageHeader lang=3Den-us dir=3Dltr =
align=3Dleft><FONT=20
  face=3DTahoma size=3D2>-----Original Message-----<BR><B>From:</B>=20
  mou-net-admin@cbs.umn.edu [mailto:mou-net-admin@cbs.umn.edu] <B>On =
Behalf Of=20
  </B>Brian Smith<BR><B>Sent:</B> Wednesday, March 02, 2005 6:33=20
  AM<BR><B>To:</B> MOU<BR><B>Subject:</B> [mou] New Seasonal Report=20
  Form<BR><BR></FONT></DIV>
  <DIV><FONT size=3D2>I used the new electronic Seasonal Report Form to =
submit my=20
  winter '04 report last night and I felt compelled to write and say how =

  impressed I was with it.&nbsp;&nbsp;Congratulations to all those =
involved in=20
  developing and implementing it.&nbsp; This will be a&nbsp;valuable =
tool for=20
  the MOU.&nbsp; I found it very&nbsp;"user friendly"&nbsp;and I liked =
how it=20
  keeps a record of your observations that one can go back and=20
  access.&nbsp;&nbsp;The map that shows all of the submitted =
observations by=20
  county is another great feature.&nbsp; Well done!&nbsp;</FONT></DIV>
  <DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
  <DIV><FONT size=3D2>Brian Smith</FONT></DIV>
  <DIV><FONT size=3D2>Sleepy Eye</FONT></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01C51EFA.7807EDD0--