[mou] 7 am, visible now, Eastern Screech Owl (red phase), Minnetonka, Hennepin Co. MN

George B Skinner george.skinner@gte.net
Wed, 02 Mar 2005 07:27:12 -0600

The Eastern Screech Owl is visible now, 7:00 am, Wed, March 2.

 It is not very predictable. Generally we see it at dusk
and dawn, if at all. Yesterday it was sitting in the box hole from 5:00 pm
until dark.

You can see the box from the street. Look towards the backyard, past the
west end of our house using the pine trees for cover.

Please use Mapquest or Yahoo maps to find directions to 15330 Lynn Terrace,
Minnetonka. We will not be able to take phone calls.

George Skinner and Anne Hanley