[mou] Gyrfalcon

Karen Sussman ksussman@lcp2.net
Sat, 5 Mar 2005 10:21:56 -0600

--Apple-Mail-2-736013790

This morning while doing the owl survey in northern St Louis Cty, I
found a Gyrfalcon approximately 0.7 miles west of State Hwy #73 on Cty
Rd #85.    It was 7 AM.

This is the very same place where there was a small flock of Spruce
Grouse on the January survey.  The Gyr was very cooperative and allowed
long looks.

Karen
Karen Sussman  ksussman@lcp2.net
--Apple-Mail-2-736013790

doing the owl survey in northern St Louis Cty, I found a Gyrfalcon
approximately 0.7 miles west of State Hwy #73 on Cty Rd #85.    It was
7 AM.

This is the very same place where there was a small flock of Spruce
Grouse on the January survey.  The Gyr was very cooperative and
allowed long looks.

Karen</fontfamily>

ksussman@lcp2.net</fontfamily>
--Apple-Mail-2-736013790--