[mou] Great Gray Owl, Hennepin County

Markjunghans@aol.com Markjunghans@aol.com
Sat, 12 Mar 2005 23:11:21 EST

--part1_19b.2f82ae43.2f651769_boundary

At 5:30 PM Saturday I was able to locate the Great Gray Owl previously posted
at the stone bridge in West Medicine Lake Park. The bird was in a tree south
of the bridge. As I watched, it actually flew under this small bridge toward
the wooded swamp. It landed on a snag in the open and posed for pictures. It
was still hunting in the area when I left at 5:45 PM.
Mark Junghans

--part1_19b.2f82ae43.2f651769_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">At 5:30 PM Saturday I was able to l=
ocate the Great Gray Owl previously posted at the stone bridge in West Medic=
ine Lake Park. The bird was in a tree south of the bridge. As I watched, it=20=
actually flew under this small bridge toward the wooded swamp. It landed on=20=
a snag in the open and posed for pictures. It was still hunting in the area=20=
when I left at 5:45 PM. <BR>
Mark Junghans</FONT></HTML>

--part1_19b.2f82ae43.2f651769_boundary--