[mou] Boreal photos from Aitkin Co

Elijah Parker elijahparker@tds.net
Wed, 16 Mar 2005 14:00:35 -0600

I finally got around to putting my Boreal photos online from last Wednesday in
Aitkin Co!  I really couldn't have asked for a better opportunity.  It was
actively hunting when I found it.  Thanks to Cindy Risen for finding it!

And sorry about the last post -- the new mail client that I'm using sends
replies to the list unless I specifically choose just to reply to the author
-- and I keep forgetting that!

Here are the photos: http://www.elijahparker.com/saxzim/

Sorry if the site is slow -- I'm hosting it in my basement and right now the
upload speed is only 256k, but by Monday it should be upgraded to > 800k, so
try again next week if it's too slow right now.

Elijah Parker
http://www.elijahparker.com