[mou] Washington Cty buntings/longspurs

Hagsela@aol.com Hagsela@aol.com
Sat, 19 Mar 2005 20:52:22 EST

--part1_ba.6e06a054.2f6e3156_boundary

I found a nice flock of Lapland Longspurs and Snow Buntings in Washington
County, .5 mile north of 100th St. on Neal Av.   They were on both sides of the
road - approximately 80 longspurs and 10 buntings.
I also observed at least 3 Cackling Geese among the hundreds of Canada Geese
in Dakota County, in a field across Goodwin Av. from 205th St.   For all my
scanning I didn't find any Snow or Greater White-fronted Geese.
Linda Sparling
Hennepin County

--part1_ba.6e06a054.2f6e3156_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><HTML><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" FACE=3D"Gen=
eva" FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" SIZE=3D"2">I found a nice flock of Lapland Longspu=
rs and Snow Buntings in Washington County, .5 mile north of 100th St. on Nea=
l Av.&nbsp;  They were on both sides of the road - approximately 80 longspur=
s and 10 buntings. <BR>
I also observed at least 3 Cackling Geese among the hundreds of Canada Geese=
 in Dakota County, in a field across Goodwin Av. from 205th St.&nbsp;  For a=
ll my scanning I didn't find any Snow or Greater White-fronted Geese.<BR>
Linda Sparling<BR>
Hennepin County</FONT><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" FACE=3D"Geneva" FAMILY=3D"SANS=
SERIF" SIZE=3D"2"></FONT></HTML>

--part1_ba.6e06a054.2f6e3156_boundary--