[mou] RFI - Gray Partridge

Brad Bolduan bbolduan@rconnect.com
Sun, 20 Mar 2005 18:29:14 -0600

RFI - Gray PartridgeSorry, I don't have a reliable spot for partridge right
now.

I just wanted to comment that a surprising number of birders who visit our
area have Gray Partridge as one of their top target birds.

Brad Bolduan
Windom
  -----Original Message-----
  From: mou-net-admin@cbs.umn.edu [mailto:mou-net-admin@cbs.umn.edu]On
Behalf Of Hopkins,Jeffrey A.
  Sent: Sunday, March 20, 2005 5:30 PM
  To: mou-net@cbs.umn.edu
  Subject: [mou] RFI - Gray Partridge

  I hope this message is OK for this list, because the other list doesn't
seem to want to approve me.

  I'll be coming to Minneapolis this coming weekend and hope to get some
birding in between hockey games.  Unlike most birders visiting Minnesota,
the bird I most want to see is not Great Grey Owl, but would be gray
partridge.  I have a copy of Kim Eckert's guide, but if anybody knows a
reliable place to find them within about 2 hours of the Twin Cities I'd
really appreciate hearing from you.  Also if anybody cares to join me
birding Saturday AM, let me know.

  Off topic, if anybody has a spare ticket to the NCAA Hockey regional,
especially for the Cornell-Ohio State game, I'll be glad to buy it from you
:-)

  Thanks in advance,

  Jeff Hopkins
  Whitehall, PA