[mou] MRVAC meeting this Thursday

Steve Weston Steve Weston" <sweston2@comcast.net
Tue, 22 Mar 2005 01:27:32 -0600

Please join us this Thursday (March 24, 2005) fot the Minnesota River Valley Audubon Chapter (MRVAC) meeting at the
Minnesota Valley Nat’l Wildlife Refuge Visitor’s Center 3815 American Blvd East(80th Steet), Bloomington.  Take the 34th
Avenue exit from I-494 and follow the signs.

Dr. Peter Jordan, professor emeritus of the University of Minnesota's Department of Fisheries, Wildlife and Conservation
Biology, will present a program about his research on the impact of the moose on the ecology of Isle Royal.  His research
has focused on how moose browsing alters the composition and structure of the island's upland forests.

The public is welcome.  We encourage you to come for the social period with coffee, cookies, ice breakers and committee
exhibits beginning at 7:00 p.m., followed by a brief business meeting and the featured speaker at 7:30

Steve Weston
Program Chair for MRVAC
sweston2@comcast.net