[mou] Re: [mnbird] Why two lists?

Barb Adams barbaa@charter.net
Wed, 23 Mar 2005 9:03:21 -0600

i can't speak for others, Chuck, but my take on the two lists is that MOU wants only "important" birds posted and mnbird lets those of us who find joy in every chickadee post our inane thoughts and no one gets angry at us for doing so.
i don't want to offend anyone, but i find mnbird much more friendly.
barb adams in duluth