[mou] Grackles, starlings

Kimerly J Wilcox wilco001@umn.edu
Fri, 25 Mar 2005 10:39:05 -0600

in my back yard this morning.  A somewhat less welcome sign of spring
than the RWBB that's been hanging around since 3/10!

I should have posted this last week, I guess, but as I was heading home
one day (sorry, of course I can't remember now which day) I saw a
kestral.  It landed on a tree next to the on ramp from 3rd Street in
downtown Mpls to 94 West.

Also, as I now have a touch of owl fever, are there any fairly reliable
locations for snowy owls, boreal owls, or other rarer species for MN?
We may do another road trip tomorrow....

Thanks,

Kim

--
Kimerly J. Wilcox, Ph.D.
Senior Instructional Multimedia Consultant