[mou] Wetlands Rally

tnejbell@comcast.net tnejbell@comcast.net
Wed, 30 Mar 2005 04:23:14 +0000

--NextPart_Webmail_9m3u9jl4l_5109_1112156594_0

Your final reminder!!! The Ducks, Wetlands, and Clean Water Rally on the mall of our State Capitol, Saturday, April 2.  The MOU is one of the many Participating Groups.  Speakers begin at 1 p.m.  Many exhibits by supporting groups.
    To get up-to-date-information go to www.wetlandsrally.org
    Wetlands are important for many reasons and as birders we need to join with all groups that see the value of wetlands. The message is not just for our legislators, but a big rally will get media coverage.
   Hope to see you on the Mall.

Tom Bell, MOU representative to the Minnesota Environmental Partnership
--NextPart_Webmail_9m3u9jl4l_5109_1112156594_0

<DIV>Your final reminder!!! The Ducks, Wetlands, and Clean Water Rally on the mall of our State Capitol, Saturday, April 2.&nbsp; The MOU is one of the many Participating Groups.&nbsp; Speakers begin at 1 p.m.&nbsp; Many exhibits by supporting groups. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; To get up-to-date-information go to <A href="http://www.wetlandsrally.org">www.wetlandsrally.org</A></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Wetlands are important for many reasons and as birders we need to join with all groups that see the value of wetlands. The message is not just for our legislators, but a big rally will get media coverage. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp; Hope to see you on the Mall.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Tom Bell, MOU representative to the Minnesota Environmental Partnership</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></body></html>

--NextPart_Webmail_9m3u9jl4l_5109_1112156594_0--