[mou] Apology

patrick.beauzay@ndsu.edu patrick.beauzay@ndsu.edu
Wed, 4 May 2005 12:14:30 -0500 (CDT)

Hello all,

Last week during the height of the IBW discussions, I made some negative
remarks about ecotourism.  Upon further reflection, I realize that I was
quite wrong.  Not only were the remarks hypocritical ( as I am an avid
outdoorsman), but they were grossly unfair, especially to those of you who
have bird guiding businesses or are in any way connected to the ecotourism
industry.  When I made the comments, I did not at all consider the many
positive benefits of our outdoor activities.  Please accept my humble
apology.

Sincerely,

Pat Beauzay

Patrick Beauzay