[mou] Death of Helen Tucker

Ann and Manley Olson a_molson@unidial.com
Wed, 04 May 2005 11:14:38 -0500

Recently Helen's death was reported with no details.I have tried to get
more information but have not had much luck.Birding folks in Arizona
such as Melody Kehl and Tucson Audubon did not know of it.What I finally
found out was that she died in Tucson on April 22 at age 72.The funeral
will be Saturday,May 7 at Grace United Church of Christ in Millville MN
at 11:00 a.m. There will be no visitation. I spent two days birding with
Helen in Arizona in January and the last email I had from her was in
mid-February.I will pass on more information if I get any.
Manley Olson
Falcon Heights