[mou] More Wood Lake

Matt Bribitzer-Stull mpbs@umn.edu
Thu, 05 May 2005 13:32:27 -0500

Also at Wood Lake today (perhaps later than Conny was there?):
Blue-headed Vireo; Yellow-rumped, Orange-crowned, Palm, Tennessee, and
Nashville Warblers; Ovenbird; Swainson's Thrush; Forster's Tern;
Ruby-crowned Kinglet; Bald Eagle (flying overhead); Savannah and Swamp
Sparrows; Broad-winged Hawk; and the usual resident birds. I got the
Warbling Vireo near the Visitor's Center and the ubiquitous
Whitte-throated Sparrows but missed Yellow Warbler and Gray Catbird. A
special highlight was an adult fox hunting in the marsh grash!

Happy Birding.

Matt