[mou] W. Tanager gone

Hagsela@aol.com Hagsela@aol.com
Fri, 6 May 2005 18:34:46 EDT

--part1_14.44d12e63.2fad4b06_boundary

I checked out the location of the reported Western Tanager in Washington
County this afternoon and the homeowner told me the bird has not been seen (by
them) since Monday.   They were out of town until Thursday night.
Linda Sparling
Hennepin County

--part1_14.44d12e63.2fad4b06_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><HTML><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" FACE=3D"Gen=
eva" FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" SIZE=3D"2">I checked out the location of the repor=
ted Western Tanager in Washington County this afternoon and the homeowner to=
ld me the bird has not been seen (by them) since Monday.&nbsp;  They were ou=
t of town until Thursday night.<BR>
Linda Sparling<BR>
Hennepin County</FONT><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" FACE=3D"Geneva" FAMILY=3D"SANS=
SERIF" SIZE=3D"2"></FONT></HTML>

--part1_14.44d12e63.2fad4b06_boundary--