[mou] Wood Lake Hooded Warbler still present

Chris Mansfield bikebirder75@yahoo.com
Tue, 10 May 2005 16:16:01 -0700 (PDT)

4:45 PM in same location.  It sang for only a minute while I was there,
and was very active--at first my rusty brain thought there were two
Chestnut-sided Warblers singing from different parts of the area, but
when I saw the singer it was the Hooded, never in the same place for
long.

Unfortunately when I called some fellow warbler-chasers to the spot the
bird shut up and disappeared and hadn't shown again as of 5:15 PM.

Chris

Chris Mansfield
Richfield, Hennepin Co. MN
bikebirder75@yahoo.com