[mou] 43 Yard Species

Karen Sussman ksussman@lcp2.net
Tue, 17 May 2005 19:24:06 -0500

--Apple-Mail-42-629693262

Had 43 species without leaving my yard yesterday including a trumpeter
swan for entertainment while I had my morning coffee on the deck.
I've had several regular redpolls for quite some time.
Tonight there was a RT Hummingbird on the hummingbird feeder and an
oriole on the oriole feeder.
Karen Sussman
Britt, Mn SLC
Karen Sussman  ksussman@lcp2.net
--Apple-Mail-42-629693262

without leaving my yard yesterday including a trumpeter swan for
entertainment while I had my morning coffee on the deck.

I've had several regular redpolls for quite some time.

Tonight there was a RT Hummingbird on the hummingbird feeder and an
oriole on the oriole feeder.

Karen Sussman

Britt, Mn SLC</fontfamily>

ksussman@lcp2.net</fontfamily>