[mou] Kentucky warbler/Williams Nature Center

TeamVagrant@aol.com TeamVagrant@aol.com
Fri, 27 May 2005 09:04:56 EDT

-------------------------------1117199096

I spotted a Kentucky Warbler at Williams NC singing up a storm -- well
before and after the storms that went through -- yesterday about 2PM.  He  was very
close to the Wood Thrush, at the start of the right hand  loop.  Scarlet
Tanager there as well.  A Cerulean at Minneopa  SP.  About half way to the old
mill, the trail to the right to the river,  just past the RR tracks.  Lots of
Towhees, too.  Philadelphia, Yellow  Throated, Warbling and Red-eyed Vireos
around as well.
Wednesday was pretty much a bust for me with the wind and the rain.   Salt
Lake was pretty quiet for shore birds.
Tuesday I had the opportunity to meet Jim Mattsson and Drew Smith who
pointed me to the area of the Say's Phoebe and Rock Wren.
The Longspurs were out in force along the usual road.

Chris  Elmgren
Gnesen TWP
Duluth

-------------------------------1117199096

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1106" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
Arial"=20
e_document=20
face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2>
<DIV>I spotted a Kentucky Warbler at Williams NC singing up a storm -- well=20
before and after the storms that went through -- yesterday about 2PM.&nbsp;=20=
He=20
was very close to the&nbsp;Wood Thrush, at the start of the right hand=20
loop.&nbsp; Scarlet Tanager there as well.&nbsp; A Cerulean at Minneopa=20
SP.&nbsp; About half way to the old mill, the trail to the right to the rive=
r,=20
just past the RR tracks.&nbsp; Lots of Towhees, too.&nbsp; Philadelphia, Yel=
low=20
Throated, Warbling and Red-eyed Vireos around as well.</DIV>
<DIV>Wednesday was pretty much a bust for me with the wind and the rain.&nbs=
p;=20
Salt Lake was pretty quiet for shore birds.</DIV>
<DIV>Tuesday I had the opportunity to meet Jim Mattsson and Drew Smith who=20
pointed me to the area of the Say's Phoebe and Rock Wren.</DIV>
<DIV>The Longspurs were out in force along the usual road.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT lang=3D0 face=3DArial size=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" PTSIZE=3D"10"=
>Chris=20
Elmgren<BR>Gnesen TWP<BR>Duluth</FONT></DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>