[mou] RFI: upcoming trip to Cheyenne, WY/Granby, CO

Cyndi Elias cyndielias@juno.com
Fri, 27 May 2005 21:03:05 GMT

Hello -

In mid-June I'll be going to Cheyenne for work.  I was already thinking of staying out there a few extra days to go birding and hiking in the mountains somewhere.  Today my associate in Cheyenne suggested a trip to their place in Granby, Colorado, and possible stops at Walden and Veedauwoo.  I know nothing about either area yet, so am looking for any suggestions on how to spend my time out there.

I don't really have any target species out there, just mountain/western birds in general, along with mountain scenery and hiking.  I was looking into the Snowy Range near Laramie, but now that I'll be possibly going to Colorado anyway...any suggestions that anyone may have would be appreciated!

If there are more birding opportunities in Colorado, I have the option of flying home from Denver rather than Cheyenne.

Thanks for any help you can provide,
Cyndi Elias
cyndielias@juno.com