[mou] GOWA survey

Howard Weinberg hjw_forest@yahoo.com
Fri, 27 May 2005 16:32:53 -0700 (PDT)

--0-780250349-1117236773=:90868

If anyone is birding/travelling in the Duluth area (Duluth and then out as much as ~30 miles from the city), knows of places where Golden-winged Warblers are singing regulalrly and/or nesting, would you pass the locataion on to me?  I am participating in the Minnesota GOWA survey this year and the information surely would be helpful.
Thank you in advance.
Howard, Duluth, MN
hjw_forest@yahoo.com

--0-780250349-1117236773=:90868

<DIV>If anyone is birding/travelling in the Duluth area (Duluth and then out as much as ~30 miles from the city), knows of places where Golden-winged Warblers are singing regulalrly and/or nesting, would you pass the locataion on to me?&nbsp; I am participating in the Minnesota GOWA survey this year and the information surely would be helpful.&nbsp; </DIV>
<DIV>Thank you in advance.</DIV>
<DIV>Howard, Duluth, MN</DIV>
<DIV><A href="mailto:hjw_forest@yahoo.com">hjw_forest@yahoo.com</A></DIV><p>